Sunday, July 15, 2018

Week 28: Family History & Javanese Dress Design


We continue to spend a great deal of time helping families organize their records and memories of their ancestors.
We are a team of missionaries serving in Indonesia!!!   xoxoxox


Accepting the Gospel of Jesus Christ transforms peoples lives and it is an amazing process to witness and share with the happiness of others! We love this young man!!

Elder Miller and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary next month.  Elder Miller surprised me and took me to a prestigious Javanese dress designer for a new dress!  I am very excited.  We also spent a few minutes with him trying on Javanese traditional mens clothes.  My dress is being sewn right now so I  look forward to another fitting this week and then  seeing the results!! Yikes the numbers were pretty straight and round!! HaHa



Elder Miller had some fun too!!
Javanese culture is so beautiful.  This is called a “keris”! 

No comments:

Post a Comment